Relumins Gluta 1000 Advance Nutrition Glutathione Complex
- Brand: Relumins
Only 10 left in stock
Relumins Advance Nutrition Gluta 1000 – Reduced L-Glutathione Complex Relumins Advance Nutrition is proud to present a new oral glutathione formula, Gluta-1000. Packed with 1000mg of Reduced L-Glutathione 675mg, Alpha Lipoic Acid 200mg and Rosehips125mg, this capsule gives a sustained increase in serum glutathione to provide a wide range of health benefits. Raising serum glutathione is the ultimate measure of a glutathione supplement's efficacy because it represents system-wide glutathione levels.
- Content: 60 Vegetarian Capsules
- 1000mg of L-Glutathione Complex (Reduced L-Glutathione, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Rose Hips)
- Oral Glutathione is clinically proven to be bioavailable and provides a systemic increase in cellular glutathione, which is essential for protecting our bodies from stress, age and the environment.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is a fat and water soluble antioxidant that also boosts glutathione levels. Because of this, it can act as an antioxidant throughout the entire body
- Rose hips contain a natural, highly absorbable form of Vitamin C, which is a highly synergistic ingredient with glutathione
- Halal, Kosher, Vegan & cGMP Certified
Relumins – The #1 Name in Glutathione Relumins is the world's leading glutathione supplement company because they only use high quality, medical gradeReduced L-Glutathione. Their commitment to quality and purity cannot be matched by any other supplement company in the world. All of their products are manufactured in a CGMP facility in the United States and comply with even the most rigorous guidelines.
Glutathione as an Antioxidant Glutathione is a fundamental cellular protective molecule and the body’s most important antioxidant. It is found in every cell with particularly high concentrations in the liver, spleen, kidney, eye-lens, erythrocytes, and leukocytes. Greater cellular concentrations of glutathione are correlated with better cardiovascular, oral and eye health because of its ability to inhibit many of the negative effects of stress, aging and environment.
The Functional Pathways of Glutathione Adequate levels of Reduced Glutathione (GSH) and other antioxidants prevent damage to cells caused by reactive oxygen species such as free radicals, peroxides, lipid peroxides and heavy metals. It has three primary pathways of antioxidant activity: 1) Directly neutralizing oxidative molecules through a redox reaction 2) Functioning as a cofactor of the peroxide neutralizing enzyme Glutathione Peroxidase 3) Supporting other antioxidants such as Vitamin C and E.
Glutathione for General Health Glutathione also has non-antioxidant related protective and detoxification benefits. It is essential in the detoxification reactions of drugs, pesticides, herbicides, carcinogens. Glutathione, catalyzed by the enzyme Glutathione S-Transferase, conjugates to these molecules, increasing their solubility and transporting them out of the cells to be excreted in urine or bile. Additionally, it protects the energy producing enzyme Glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate dehydrogenase from attack by nitric oxide.
- Store Name: Oladingo Mall
- Vendor: Oladingo Mall
- No ratings found yet!
₱2,250.00 – ₱4,600.00₱2,250.00 – ₱4,600.00