Nature Republic Argan Homme Emulsion 130ml
- Brand: Nature Republic
Only 5 left in stock
Moisturizing nourishing emulsion for men. This provides deep moisture and nourishment on the skin. Perfect to be used by all skin types.
Overview Argan oil is made from the kernels that grow on the argan trees native to Morocco. It’s most frequently sold as pure oil, which can be directly applied topically (directly to the skin) or ingested in order to provide several health benefits. It comes in supplement capsule form to be taken by mouth. It’s also commonly mixed into a number of cosmetic products like shampoos, soaps, and conditioners. Argan oil has traditionally been used both topically and orally to improve the health of skin, hair, and nails. It contains a number of different beneficial properties and vitamins that form a powerful combination to boost skin health.
Benefits of argan oil for skin:
1. Protects from sun damage Moroccan women have long used argan oil to protect their skin from sun damage, a practice was supported by a 2013 study Trusted Source. This study found that the antioxidant activity in argan oil helped protect the skin against free radical damage caused by the sun. This prevented burns and hyperpigmentation as a result. Long term, this may even help prevent against the development of skin cancer, including melanoma.
2. Moisturizes skin Argan oil is perhaps most commonly used as a moisturizer. This is why it’s often found in lotions, soaps, and hair conditioners. It can be applied topically or ingested orally with daily supplements for a moisturizing effect. This is largely thanks to its abundance of vitamin E, which is a fat-soluble antioxidant that can help improve water retention in the skin.
3. Treats a number of skin conditions Argan oil contains a large number of healing properties, including antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Both help reduce symptoms for a number of different inflammatory skin conditions like psoriasis and rosacea.
4. Treats acne Hormonal acne is often the result of excess sebum that’s caused by hormones. Argan oil has anti-sebum effects, which can effectively regulate amounts of sebum on the skin. This can help to treat several different types of acne and promote a smoother, calmer complexion.
5. Heals skin infections One of argan oil’s traditional uses is to treat skin infections. Argan oil has both antibacterial and fungicidal properties. This gives it the capability to help treat and prevent both bacterial and fungal skin infections.
6. Improves wound healing
7. Reduces skin’s oiliness Some of us have naturally oiler skin than others. Those who do often go out of their way to get rid of the oily sheen that can occur. Thanks to argan oil’s sebum-reducing capabilities, it can help decrease total sebum and reduce oiliness of the skin.
8.Prevents and reduces stretch marks