Vitamin C is highly publicized for its well-known function, yet many are not fully aware of its benefits.
The advantages of taking Vitamin C injection include:
1. Facilitates the production of Collagen, which is connective tissue of our skin, bone, ligament, tendons, joints and organ support.
2. Suppresses formation of ‘Melanin’ contributing to dark spot after long exposure to UVA/UVB for fairer and brighter skin.
3. Reduces facial and skin fine lines and wrinkles.
4. Rejuvenates skin elasticity, moisture, and clarity with firming effect.
5. Reduce the appearance of pimples/acne/blemishes and minimised pores.
6. Prevent scurvy, which is a kind of vitamin c-deficiency.
7. Increase body immune system.
1) The basic function of Vitamin C
2) Collagen is a fibrous protein, important in supporting tissues, skin, organ, tendons, ligaments and etc.
3) As replenishment where collagen reduces when aged
4) Reduces fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation and minor scars
5) Maintains the production of cartilage and joints
6) Improve elasticity of skin, makes more supple and moisture
Method: I.V. (intravenous)
Recommended 1 ampoule weekly for the first box and 1 ampoule every 2 weeks for the second box. Combine with Gluthathione for maximum skin whitening and anti-pigmentation effects.
Side Effect: Do not use more than 20g per day, it may cause digestion disorder (diarrhea & gastric pains)
Not Suitable For
1. Breast feeder.
2. Injection on women period.
3. Allergy to vitamin (any kind).
4. Patient with cardiovascular problem
|What's In The Box|
- Store Name: Oladingo Mall
- Vendor: Oladingo Mall
- No ratings found yet!